Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday

Ok, so I really have no excuse why I have been lagging on my blogging. Just Lazy. Sorry to you 5 people that read this blog I promise to do better, I promise. It has been such nice weather lately, we have been spending every free moment out in the glorious April sunshine.

-Noah, is doing much better. He was diagnosed with pneumonia last Saturday and on Sunday I noticed he was having a difficult time breathing. So it was off to Childrens we went. After testing him they came to the conclusion that he has a Reactive Airway. He is using an inhaler which has helped greatly. We are hoping he grows out of it and doesn't develop asthma. ((fingers crossed))

-Gracie, does not take naps anymore. Lets all take a moment to morn the loss of afternoon naps.......... I may or may not be crying right now thinking about it. Anyway so we are working on getting into a new grove because that is an extra 3 hrs a day (lord help me) we need to fill. As much as I adored nap time, Gracie's and my own, I am actually enjoying the alone time with her.

-I have lost 5lbs since I started working with my trainer 3.5 weeks ago! Go me!! Now if I could only get this eating clean thing down I would be golden. Side note- Are Peeps considered good for you? Don't answer that.

That is all for now. I am hoping to get some pics of our fun in the sun posted later today. However, I can't guarantee I will not be distracted by loving on my Little's.

Happy Thursday!
IMG_7856

2 comments:

  1. congrats on being down 5 lbs!!! so exciting! I am down 7! i hope Noey keeps feeling better!!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and find it very entertaining. Great job on the 5 pounds. I am also down 7!

    ReplyDelete