Friday, March 12, 2010

Carpet cleaning, sick babies and cloth diapers

Today has been a long day. First, the babies are still sick. Noah is not running a fever anymore but he is still pretty congested. Gracie is not fairing so well. She still has a pretty high fever in fact when I took her tempurature an hour ago it was up to 104.0! So, you can imagine how miserable she is.

Corey and I had been discussing getting the the carpets cleaned for a few weeks now but never pulled the trigger. However, when Gracie vomited hot pink puke (sorry for the TMI) all over the living room carpet we thought it best to schedule the cleaning.

We decided to go with Teasdale Fenton. They where great. Fast and thorough. The costumer service was good and they came out the morning after I called. The best part though was that they use all natural cleaning products.

Speaking of all natural I have been researching cloth diapers. Yeah, yeah, I know what am I thinking but cloth diapers have come a long way. These are the ones I have been researching.


























See the don't seem so bad. Plus, can you imagine the money we would save if we didn't have to buy a case of diapers every two weeks? That is $80.00 a month!!! What do you think? Am I crazy? Who out there uses cloth diapers? If you use them what kind do you use and why?

5 comments:

  1. If you go to cloth, you're on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should do the cloth! not only are you saving money but you're saving the environment too! yay paffs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot to tell you, there are a bunch of different kinds of cloth diapers on etsy.com too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with that! that is something I never thought of doing and I changed A LOT of diapers!!!

    ReplyDelete