Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rewind

What a long day. This morning we had a bit of a rough start and even though we did have a few bright spots. I still wish I could rewind, back to this morning and try again.

Our day started with us rushing out the door to get to Noah's 9am Appointment with the ENT. You have no idea how hard this was for us. Since, I am blessed to be able to stay home with my babies, we like to relax in the morning sip coffee and eat our lucky charms at our leisure. Not today though, today we were out the door at 8:30am blah. Can I just say I have a new respect for working mothers who get their children out the door every morning probably a lot sooner then 8:30am. I applaud you. I could never do what you do.

So after our visit to the ENT we decided to go to the Zoo. Big mistake. Gracie was totally out of sorts from being rushed out the door and out of our normal routine and Noah missed his morning nap so he was a real peach. Long story short we left the zoo with-in an hour both kids crying it was awesome. When I say awesome I mean not awesome.

This set the tone pretty much for the rest of the day lots of crying, timeouts and temper tantrums and the kids weren't much better :). I did however snap a few good photo's in between the tears.

Gracie "skateboarding"
IMG_7053IMG_7056IMG_7057

And then this face.
IMG_7041

This face makes it all worth it.
IMG_7036

I can't wait for tomorrow because tomorrow we do get to rewind and do it all over again.

3 comments:

  1. I just want to say that i love your blog! I really do look forward to reading it - you both are wonderful writers - and I love to here about your life - Joanna you are a WONDERFUL mom - with to beautiful kids and a sweet husband, I am so happy for you all and I hope you to continue to write...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He makes me smile ... I can't stop looking at these pictures of him hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. your baby boy has the best face ever!!!

    ReplyDelete