Monday, March 15, 2010

Library

Today we ventured out of the house for the first time in five days!! It was wonderful to be among the living again. I actually wore jeans and I dressed both kids by 10am! We had a few errands to run so in order to get Gracie to be good I told her if she listened we could go to the library afterwards. It worked. Gracie and Noah were both wonderful during our errands. So we headed to the library.

First we went to look at the movies. Yeah, yeah, I know we go to the library and instead of getting books we get movies. Whats it to you?! I am a good mommy and sometimes I need 20min of peace during the day so I let my kids watch TV.... I am done now. Thank you for letting me get that off my chest.
IMG_6954

After she chose Pocahontas we went to check out the books.IMG_6962IMG_6963

Gracie picked this book of the shelf and brought it to me and I asked her if she wanted me to read it and she said, "No mommy, that book is to crunchy." I have no idea what makes a book "crunchy" but judging by the face she made when she brought it to me it isn't a good thing.IMG_6967

We just hung out for at least an hour reading books and talking. Sweet, little Noah just chilled. He crawled around for a little while then he relaxed in his stroller and drank his bottle. I love how he reclines with his feet up he is so "boy" already.IMG_6972

Check out the outfit on Gracie.IMG_6984
She picked it out all on her own. She said that it matched because its pink. Oh baby girl you are so styling. And your right because it's all pink it does match.... sort of :)

No comments:

Post a Comment