Monday, March 22, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Saturday's are pretty much the only day I get to spend the entire day with my babies, so I am doing my best to really take advantage of that instead of sitting inside and relaxing which I would normally do after a long work week. This past Saturday, Joanna went shopping with her best friend, so I got the kids all to myself.

We started the day early and were outside by 10am. We love our street and our neighbors, it is such a perfect location. Grace's best friend on the street is Brady, they are about 4 months apart (Brady being older) and they love to play with each other. Brady has a younger sister, Carly (Carley? Not sure), and she is walking now, so hopefully by next summer, her and Noah will be playing together.

Grace and Brady pretty much entertain themselves now-a-days which makes my life easier. While Noah hangs out in the stroller without even making a peep usually, Grace and Brady wonder around the circle playing with their many toys.

On this day, they were mainly playing with Brady's new lawnmower which makes bubbles.



They even did a relatively good job of sharing.




We came inside for some lunch and then Grace and Noah took naps after being warn out. When they woke up they were being very cute with each other on the couch downstairs. usually Grace just bugs him, but he was actually enjoying her without pulling her hair out.




After they were done waking up and being cute, we headed right back outside. This time we headed to the back to jump on the trampoline and play on the swingset.





They played till they couldn't jump anymore.



It was a fun Saturday and hopefully they will all start being as nice out as last Saturday was so we can have some more fun.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know you posted this. No facebook links anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure I posted it, but Facebook is being weird lately ... maybe people should just follow so they know when a new post is up : D

    ReplyDelete