Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ok day to Bad day

Today started out pretty well. Normal day to day junk except for Noah having a pretty wicked cold. Since Noey wasn't feeling to hot we decided to stay home today. Which let me be honest i was thinking, "oh sweet baby Jesus please help me get through this day." But it was so nice out Gracie and I put Noah down for a nap and went outside to enjoy our awesome backyard.

IMG_6667IMG_6672IMG_6679

Sometimes I am so busy planning our next field trip/play date I forget that we have such a great backyard. Our swing set is a bit old but it does the job. Plus there are lots of sticks for pretending, trees for climbing and hiding places.
IMG_6683IMG_6685IMG_6684

We also have a large trampoline complete with safety net. A big thank you to my big brother Jake, also Gracie's Godfather, for giving Gracie her tramp for her Birthday last year.
IMG_6740IMG_6741IMG_6742

After Noah woke up he took his first ride in his swing (we bought two identical swings last year so as not to provoke any jealousy. It doesn't work).
IMG_6754IMG_6764

He liked it.Scratch that he LOVED it!
IMG_6767


As we were eating our picnic Lunch I thought to myself, "staying home isn't so bad. What a great day."

Spoke to soon. This is what we woke up to after naps.IMG_6807

That's right fevers all around. Gracie and Noah coming in at 102.2 and 101.4 respectively.

So this is what the rest of our day looks like.
IMG_6803IMG_6811

And I just keep saying, "oh sweet baby Jesus please please please help me get through this day."

No comments:

Post a Comment