Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Erchant Mafia

Yes we have a name for our group of friends in high school, what of it?! This past Friday The Erchants reunited at our old stomping grounds, John Tillar's parent's house. Kyle couldn't make it, so it was just John, Nick, Rabbit (Steve) and myself. Amy decided to come along and I brought my family to the beginning of the event.



The first part of the night consisted of showing off my two beautiful kids and eating some pizza. John's mom and gma absolutely loved Noah. And Rabbit had a blast playing hide-and-go-seek with Gracie. I think they ended up calling it a night around 8 or 9.





After they left we headed down to our lair, the basement. Lots of fun memories came back and lots of stories were shared. We got the video games out and played some Rock Band, Perfect Dark, Battle Tanks and Mario Cart. I think my calf is still sore from all the drumming I did.





I found out that John had bought his dad beer of the month club, so the whole downstairs fridge had a ton of different kinds of beers that I had never heard of before. So obviously I had to try them all! My favorite of the night was definitely Fisherman's Ale.





The majority of the night was spent playing pool, drinking and not sleeping. John of course crashed the earliest, then Amy, then Nick and it was just Rabbit and I standing. We soon found out all the couches and spots to sleep were taken, so we just continued to play pool and reminisce.

IMG_5628
IMG_5509
IMG_5510



I had a blast, but the next few days were a little rough. It was a good time but I am glad it only happens once every year or two. I don't think I could stay up that late and drink that much more than a couple times a year hahaha.

Enjoy the pictures!


Grace hiding


I think she drank it all ...



Awesome napkins

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, Grace is a fantastic hide-and-seek player. She wore me out!

    I love that Princess Leia is hanging out behind us as we are playing Rock Band. Classic Leia!

    ReplyDelete