Sunday, March 7, 2010

People read this blog?!

We have been blogging now for about 3 months or so. It is already fun looking back on some of the old posts that we did at the beginning. I know personally I started blogging because I can remember reading my old religion journals from school and loving to see what was going through my mind when I was in grade school. I think you're lying to yourself if you don't on some level want people to view the blog as well. I could easily have never told anyone I was writing a blog and just wrote it entirely for myself. But I think it is fun to share the experiences we are going through and as I have learned in these short three months, other people get a lot out of our blogs, which was shocking to us.

These reason for this post is because we keep hearing about how many people love our blog and read our blog. I had no idea anyone was reading this. I thought maybe our 7 followers and a handful here and there were reading it, but we can't go to a family party without hearing about how wonderful our blog is. I am very glad others are taking something good away from our blog and it makes me want to write more when I hear that others are enjoying it as much as I do.

So thanks for reading about our crazy lives and feel free to comment away on any of our posts. I love to hear people's feedback on here and it will be even cooler to read what people were thinking when I come back to read old posts down the road from now. So don't be shy and let us know that you are reading and what you think!


Ps: Noah is becoming more independent with feeding himself and arming crawling all over the house! Isn't he cute? : D

3 comments:

  1. I voted in the poll. I am notified via RSS Feed when a post is made so I suppose that constitutes checking it daily (Google Reader checks it daily). Also, I'm not sure what kind of visitor statistics Blogspot provides you, but you should think about setting up a Google Analytics account if you want to find out the exact numbers of who and how many are reading it. I always enjoy reading it and the accompanying photography makes it even better. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do have analytics set up, but with how many people come up to us and comment on our blog and tell us how they read it, the numbers just don't seem to add up. But thanks for reading and taking the poll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll second everything that Joe said.

    ReplyDelete