Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting it right

Today While I was reading some of my favorite blogs I came across this post, My Dad Got it Right, on my friends blog Junk DNA (Check her out, she is smart, funny and has a cutie little girl). The post got me thinking about Corey and how he is most definitely getting it right.

Corey is the most amazing daddy. He adores Gracie and Noah and he makes sure to tell them everyday.
IMG_0446

He takes the time to get down on the floor and play with them no matter how tired he is.
IMG_1203

He also works hard to provide for us. Our kids don't know how lucky they are to have a dad who works extra hard everyday so that their Mommy can stay home with them.
IMG_0297

Someday, hopefully they will thank him.
03020016

Until then, Thank you Corey for everything you do for our babies. The way you love them makes me happier then you could ever imagine. Now, lets start working on the next one. :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Corey is a great dad, as you are a mom! Yes, let's get on another one!!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete