Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wheelchair please

So tonight was my first real session with my personal trainer. Did I mention I just signed up with a personal trainer? I can't remember but if I didn't now you know. I am now working with a trainer multiple times a week at my local gym. The best part is I'm doing it with a friend. It is great to have someone to help me stay motivated and to complain to (which I do ALOT).

OK, so our first real session. Let me say right now I want to die. Seriously, take me now sweet baby Jesus. I can't imagine my legs, arms, abs feeling any worse and I know it wont be pretty tomorrow morning. I hope Gracie and Noah are cool with laying in bed all day because that is whats on the menu for tomorrow. The worst part is that today was probably the easiest work-out we will do. Oh my goodness I am in pain just thinking about the weeks to come.

It is a good thing though. I am tired of being unhappy with my body. I told my mom "I am only 24yrs old I am to young to buy spanks and give up." I would like to say I am doing this for my kids so that they will have a healthy momma. But to be honest, I am doing this for myself. I want to feel good about myself in a bathing suit. I want to wear skinny jeans and not have love handles. I want to be Hot dammit!

So wish me luck this will probably be one of the hardest things I will ever do. I have a long way to go. But I can do it, I believe in me and I think that is a pretty good start.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! It will be worth it and you CAN do it. You are already a HOT momma so this will just make you realize it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete